Episode 13 now live! The Drunken Menace Episode 13: The One Where James Drinks 19 Beers, Ben Is The Earl Of Moose And We Search For Matt Smith. In this episode, James gets horrendously drunk while discussing Zuzio Wokhead, John Cleese as Superman, how rubbish…
Tag: Star Wars
So the drip feed of news begins…Disney and LucasFilm yesterday announced a new trooper for the up going Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker….the Sith Trooper. See below for the reveal on the Star Wars Show:
Already other outlets have released merchandise pictures of the new trooper in time for #SDCC;
- Lego will have a life size figure. Coming in at 6ft 2in and just under 170lbs, the one-of-a-kind build contains 34,307 bricks and took 259 hours to design and construct.
- Lego have also announced a helmet bust (77901).
- Funko Pop! get in on the act with a Con exclusive.
- Hasbro will be debuting a new 6in Black Series figure, complete with accessories.
- Hot Toys have their customary detailed collectable coming in at 12in in size.
Source: Vanity Fair (Paywall)
The long awaited Vanity Fair preview story of Episode IX was released yesterday to much excitement in the Star Wars fandom.
Detailing some aspects of the new film, and showcasing some behind the scenes footage and photos, this is a “must-see” for all fans.
So many new questions; is that the Death Star Rey and Kylo fight on?? Horny Hairy Horses!! Knights of Ren are back – Christmas 2019 can’t come soon enough!
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is in cinemas December 19th 2019.